Top 5 App Builders’ Reviews and Tips for Mobile Publishers
Have you ever thought to put your business, website, blog or creations in an App? There are a lot of advantages in building a Mobile application. An app will enable you to easily share your content between mobile users while on the move.
Better users experience and engagement and new customers are a few of the benefits of having an app!
If you are an entrepreneur, you manage a website or you own a small-business, you can now enter the mobile app space even if you don’t have a big budget or if you don’t have coding or programming skills. With a small investment you can quickly build your mobile site or mobile application with one of the App Building Platforms available on the web. MobPartner has selected the Top 5 for you.
You can publish your app in the two main marketplaces: for the Google Play Market with 800,000 Android apps you have to pay a one-time registration fee of $25; for the iTunes App Store with more than 800,000 iOS apps you have to pay a yearly fee of $99.
TOP 5 APP-BUILDING PLATFORMS
This cloud-based App Platform gives you the possibility to create Android, iOS, Windows Phone and HTML5 Mobile Apps with Apache Cordova (PhoneGap). You can build your app directly on Tiggzi. They will build the binary file which you can download to submit your apps to the major app stores.
- Pricing: Free for the first project, Standard Plan $15/month, Pro Plan $50/month. More details
- Pros: Step-by-step tutorials for novices.
- Cons: Service built for a more savvy audience with a lot of blank templates. The service comes in a free version, which is limited to one project with up to three screens.
- Tip: Good for musicians and artists to add their streaming video and audio, updates from any blog or RSS feed.
2. Appy Pie
Appy Pie was born in January 2013 and its slogan is “Creating Mobile Apps is as easy as eating a Pie“. Users can create their app in a few minutes without coding skills and they will receive an HTML5 based hybrid app that works with Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Blackberry. Just like with Tiggzi, you have nothing to download nor install, no programming required, just drag & drop.
- Pricing: App design is free, with a Basic Plan $12/month, Gold Plan $25/month or Platinum Plan $40/month. More details
- Pros: Very easy to use for people without coding skills. Appy Pie has its own Market Place which give more visibility to your app.
- Cons: New website is still in beta version. Publication on the app stores is not included.
- Tip: Great if you want to create a travel, business, entertainment or education app.
You can build your Android or iOS app choosing among more than 50 designs created by experts. You can customize them, push the right notifications to the right users with the targeting tool and unify your web presence with 28 connectors (WordPress, TypePad, Instagram, WMaker, SoundCloud, Google Calendar, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter) and 15 different sections.
- Pricing: Free 30-day trial, Standard Plan 16€/month, Full Plan with full features 32€/month. More details
- Pros: Integrates the possibility of monetizing the application created with MobPartner.
- Cons: If you want GoodBarber to submit the app for you, you have to pay an additional 50€.
- Tip: Great to enhance the design of your blog and to centralize your social networks’ contents!
TheAppBuilder offers simple or customizable application templates to build your native iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows phone application. Using the HTML5 technology the app will work across lots of devices. You can add a wide range of content sections to your app: images, text, maps, contact details, and content feeds from your website, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. The service automatically submits your application to the iTunes App Store, Google Play market or Windows Phone Marketplace.
- Pricing: App creation and distribution is free, moreover if you want to remove TheAppBuilder advertisement it costs $5/month. More details on enterprise plans
- Pros: Free option has few restrictions in term of design and no ads, except a unobtrusive the last tab in the main menu that advertises TheAppBuilder.
- Cons: With the free version you can’t create native apps or upload apps to an app store. In order to do this you have to add $499, plus app store fees.
- Tip: Suggested for apps dedicated to specific events and shows.
Buzztouch is an open source, flexible, powerful, and professional web-based software that powers tens of thousands of iPhone, iPad, and Android applications. You can build your app using the online control panel in three simple steps:
- Create your app using pre-written plugins or customizing it as you want.
- Download your source code for native iOS and Android and extend it Xcode or Eclipse.
- Launch your app with the iOS or Android SDK.
- Pricing: ZZ Guest: first three apps for free, ZZ Member $79.99/year. More details
- Pros: Free video tutorials, internal forum and big community, app test with iOS simulator and Android Emulator.
- Cons: A bit complicated for novices, using a compiler you need to submit the app on your own to iTunes and Google Play. Some plugins have additional costs.
- Tip: Dedicated to geeks who love to hack and code a bit.
This is MobPartner selection of the top 5 App Building platforms. When your app will be launched you can have a return on your investment by monetizing your traffic with MobPartner campaigns. App traffic can be easily monetized compared to web and it has an higher payout.
If you have tested one of this website or you know others share your thoughts with us and we will be happy to add it in our list!
Search in the blog
Tag cloudAd Network Advertisers Affiliates affiliation campaign Android apple Apple App Store Applications Buongiorno campaign china christmas cost per install cost per subscription cpi CPS dating events france friday team talk games gaming germany Google Play ios ipad iphone italy m-commerce Mobile Affiliate Marketing mobile content mobile contents Mobile Marketing MobPartner mobpartner xmas special Monetization promotion Publishers special offer special promotion subscription travel uk usa xmas
- December 2014
- November 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012